Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). Neither the paper nor separate parts are plagiarism.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format. Manuscript has been formated according to the requirements presented on http://mechanika.ktu.lt/public/journals/12/Paper_template_MECHANIKA.docx.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines and in Paper template, which are found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- I have read Author Guidelines, Privacy Statment, Author Fees and I agree with them.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.